Automation Test Engineer
7 Loveton Circle Sparks, MD 21152
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking an Automation Test Engineer to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role you will write automated tests, scripts and feature files to test those user stories and requirements. You will also build, refine and manage a suite of automated regression and performance tests. Additionally, you will collaborate on Scrum teams with product owners, analysts and developers to understand user stories and requirements.
- High School degree/GED required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience standing an automation-testing framework (Specflow) from ground-up.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in an Agile DevOps team environment and testing Web-based applications.
- Experience working on an Agile Scrum team contributing to sprint planning, estimations and retrospectives.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Specflow or Cucumber.
- Proficient and able to set up and run automation-testing frameworks like Specflow, Cucumber, Selenium from scratch.
- Ability to understand and write SQL scripts.
- Good understanding of Web technologies, RESTful APIs and .NET.
- Experience using TFS/VSTS (now called Azure DevOps) for automated build and deployments.
- Bachelor' s degree is preferred.
- Familiarity with FDA regulations for medical instruments, ISO 14971, IEC 62304 standards.
- Familiarity with HL7 and/or ASTM messaging.
- Familiarity with leading LIS products like Epic or Cerner.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66578 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.