Baltimore, MD 21244
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Ansible Specialist to join our team.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field and at least 11 years of experience.
- Certifications are a plus.
- The qualified candidate shall demonstrate the ability to work in a DevOps environment that requires a diverse set of skills including: provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, continuous delivery, security, compliance, and orchestration.
- The candidate shall also show understanding and the ability to integrate tooling with infrastructure, networking, containers, and cloud technologies using various methods of development, web services, coding, and scripting.
- The candidate shall have demonstrated experience in automation and development of automation tools.
- The candidate shall also demonstrate a strong background in continuous integration and deployment methodologies.
- Ansible Tower
- Ansible Playbooks
- Playbook Workflows
- Integration using Ansible's REST APIs and CLI
- Ansible for provisioning, notifications, and scheduling jobs
- Ansible Access Control
- Ansible: Tower Clusters, Smart Inventories
- Red Hat: Red Hat Satellite, Red Hat CloudForms, OpenShift
- Build Tools: Experience with Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, Jenkins Pipeline, Jenkinsfile, and UrbanCode Deploy
- Collaboration Tools: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Agile methodologies: Experience working on Agile projects
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 35550 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.