Agile Product Owner
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Agile Product Owner
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking an Agile Product Owner to join our team.
Responsible for the management and implementation of direct marketing programs relating to new and existing customer acquisitions, including direction of internal departments and outside vendors, under general direction from management. The ideal candidate will have financial services experience and experience developing and executing corporate marketing initiatives for Fortune 500 companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assumes overall project management while working with internal departments and outside vendors to produce and marketing solicitations to customers and prospects
- Develops and manages project agenda to meet the time and cost constraints of each project
- Evaluates results and makes recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Develops, maintains, and updates all required documentation pertaining to each program
- Manages communication of program to Operations to ensure marketing campaign execution
- Assists with results projections and program budgeting
- Own the marketing plan and execute on all programs to meet company initiatives
- Support the day-to-day execution of client accounts including SEO, PPC, social media marketing, email, display advertising, content marketing and other disciplines of inbound marketing
- 4+ years of managing direct mail/email/phone campaigns in the Financial Services industry
- Vendor management experience a plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting all timelines
- Experience with negotiating, managing, and resolving problems
- History of being detail oriented and results focused
- Ability to interact effectively with all seniority levels, as well as multiple internal departments and outside vendors
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organizational skills
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 34436 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.