Adobe Project Manager
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Adobe Project Manager
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking an Adobe Project Manager to join our team.
- Our Enterprise Marketing Services organization is increasingly adopting Agile development and Agile marketing practices. As we shift to a new execution model and associated ways of working, we are leveraging a role known as a Navigator. While we still need traditional project management skills to manage risk, communications, scheduling/coordinating with other teams, etc., we are asking for this role to be more entrepreneurial, leading teams through the Agile process (Servant Leadership), keeping teams focused on the end customer to deliver innovative, digital first solutions designed to meet clients’ needs (Customer Centricity).
- This role will work closely with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Business SMEs, Developers, Testers ensuring they have what they need in time to keep a steady pace without delays. Being part of the collaborative team, the Navigator needs to understand what business input is needed to facilitate design (Business Acumen), help connect with stakeholders to collect input and gain buy-in (Stakeholder Partnership) and adapt quickly to navigate through often ambiguous situations to drive clarity (Learning Agility).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and facilitate discussions with external stakeholders (i.e. outside of the agile product team) to challenge the status quo, understand implications and facilitate resolution of any problems/ impediments. Work closely with procurement team to negotiate and close contracts with third parties when required.
- Develop scale-up/ transformation roadmap including pilot, key gates to move through before scaling up and performing a thorough analysis of issues and identifying the appropriate measures to resolve them
- Structure complex and ambiguous problems. Work closely with the value realization manager and product owner to undertake the financial and operational analyses required to execute digital products/ customer journey redesigns – e.g., operational and business baseline development, business case development
- Lead business and operational readiness activities for each product release – e.g. train back-office/ call-center personnel, work with legal and compliance team for product approvals
- Performs rigorous product / journey performance analysis and formulate recommendations. Work closely with product owners to formulate product performance management dashboard.
- 10 years related work experience
- 5+ years of experience in program/ operations management
- Experience working in new product roll-outs, back-office operations, re-designing processes and implementing new technology in back-office/ call-center context
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with experience in analyzing and synthesizing data to develop actionable business insights
- Some experience in operational and financial analysis
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to form a perspective from incongruous facts through rigorous analysis and problem solving
- Demonstrated experience of working in a self-managed environment with ability to set and meet deadlines, self-manage a high volume of seemingly incongruous tasks and prioritizing deliverables
- Prior display of being a disciplined self-started with a can-do / whatever-it-takes resourceful and positive attitude
- High level of mental flexibility, with the ability to switch tasks extremely quickly
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills with experience influencing mid/senior leadership
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Business knowledge of Marketing and/or Adobe Suite of products
- Knowledge and/or experience of Lean concepts or BPI
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36988 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.