Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking an Account Executive to join our team.
- Vision Technology Services is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the mid-Atlantic region and selected markets across the country. That means we can open doors for IT professionals to top employers with a wide variety of IT needs and opportunities.
- We are currently seeking an Account Executive to join our sales team. The Account Executive will be responsible for generating business opportunities by identifying and partnering with clients to solve their IT business needs. We are looking for smart, self-driven individuals with strong work-ethic. Previous IT experience is not required. We offer a competitive salary and an industry leading commission program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop client relationships through direct client involvement, professional networks or other contemporary approaches and do so as an evolving trusted source in providing IT talent and services.
- Contact key decision makers via phone call, email and in-person meetings
- Obtain and qualify new positions from clients
- Work closely with recruiting team to navigate clients and candidates through the interview and sales process
- Consistently meet monthly placement goals and weekly activity goals
- Develop and manage pipeline of opportunities and convert prospects to clients
- Daily use of CRM system to manage time, activity, and results
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college (Degree in Business Administration preferred)
- Minimum of two years of outside sales experience
- Experience presenting and selling to C-level executives
- Ability to assess business needs with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Engaging and charismatic personality- strong “likeability” factor
- Ability to challenge consensus when you have a strong business case (ability to close)
- Must have a high level of cross group collaboration and relationship skills
- Strong account management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications
- Proven track record to drive follow-through, consistent execution
- Strong work ethic and an unrelenting drive to learn, succeed, and lead
- Excellent project, time and self-management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please visit www.vistechs.com and submit your application.
Job Order Number: 34202 (Please reference in call or email)