Account Executive (Internal)
230 Schilling Circle, Hunt Valley MD Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Vision Technology Services is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the mid-Atlantic region and selected markets across the country. That means we can open doors for IT professionals to top employers with a wide variety of IT needs and opportunities.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive to join our sales team. The Account Executive will be responsible for generating business opportunities by identifying and partnering with clients to solve their IT business needs. We are looking for smart, self-driven individuals with strong work-ethic. Previous IT experience is not required. We offer a competitive salary and an industry leading commission program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop client relationships through direct client involvement, professional networks or other contemporary approaches and do so as an evolving trusted source in providing IT talent and services.
- Contact key decision makers via phone call, email and in-person meetings
- Obtain and qualify new positions from clients
- Work closely with recruiting team to navigate clients and candidates through the interview and sales process
- Consistently meet monthly placement goals and weekly activity goals
- Develop and manage pipeline of opportunities and convert prospects to clients
- Daily use of CRM system to manage time, activity, and results
Education/Experience and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college (Degree in Business Administration preferred)
- Minimum of two years of outside sales experience
- Experience presenting and selling to C-level executives
- Ability to assess business needs with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Engaging and charismatic personality- strong “likeability” factor
- Ability to challenge consensus when you have a strong business case (ability to close)
- Must have a high level of cross group collaboration and relationship skills
- Strong account management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications
- Proven track record to drive follow-through, consistent execution
- Strong work ethic and an unrelenting drive to learn, succeed, and lead
- Excellent project, time and self-management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
Vision Technology Services, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the mid-Atlantic region and selected markets across the country. We open doors for IT professionals to top employers with a wide variety of IT needs and opportunities. To learn more about our services, visit www.vistechs.com.