11550 Cronridge Drive Owings Mills, MD 21117
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking an AWS Engineer to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role, you will review cloud services and define operation and security controls. Additional roles will include but are not limited to designing and implementing automations to remediate infrastructure deviances from controls, creating standards for Cloud Operations and infrastructure deployment, and creating and utilizing infrastructure versioned templates that meet these standards and makes them accessible to product teams for application automated deployment.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience building and supporting solutions on Amazon AWS
- Fluent in at least one programming language (Python, Java, or .Net)
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, ADFS, DNS, DHCP solutions
- Knowledge/experience with Hashicorp suite of tools for Cloud Management - Terraform, Vault, Packer, Vagrant
- Proven ability to automate using scripting and/or programming using serverless technologies
- Proficiency with Windows and Linux server platform administration and troubleshooting
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66790 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.