Dallas, TX 75254
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a API Developers to join our team.
- Overall 4 -6 years of software development experience in SOA and Microservices
- Minimum of 3 years of API/Microservices experience developing API Gateways using AxWay, Apigee, Mulesoft or other products
- At least 2 years of experience any API gateway in the following areas
- Gateway deployment and configuration
- Policy development
- Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Policy Migration
- Demonstrated knowledge of Web API, REST, XML, JSON, Security (OAuth, OpenID Connect)
- Ability to work with Linux OS to deploy and configure gateway and other components
- Working Knowledge of AWS to be able to deploy gateway on cloud
- Previous experience with RESTful API design using Java Spring/Netflix OSS (highly preferred) or ASP.net Web API or Node.js
- Ability to understand and migrate API (and policy) developed using Spring/Netflix OSS components
- Experience with Java, Hibernate, PostgreSQL is required
- Willingness to work on AxWay API Gateway
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 34391 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.