AEM Full Stack Developer
Owings Mills, MD 21117
AEM Full Stack Developer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a AEM Full Stack Developer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The AEM Developer uses technical expertise and advanced business skills to design and develop and implement solutions for difficult business problems.
- BS/BA Degree and 4 years of related work experience, or Associate degree and 6 years related work experience, or High School diploma/equivalent and 8 years related work experience.
- Ability to influence and demonstrate impact within a technical team on proposed systems design
- Demonstrated high level of technical competency in tools or technology
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Major systems development and implementation experience
- Experience integrating new applications into an existing environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet milestones/deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate progress and results to team lead/manager
- 5+ years of Java Development experience including experience with AEM OSGi and Spring Boot
- HTML5 & CSS / CSS3 with Responsive Design: Senior level (5+ years of progressive development experience)
- AEM 5.6 and 6.x: 3 years of experience. Including development of pages, templates, components, Forms
- College degree in computer science or related technical field with 7-10 years of systems design, programming, implementation and integration experience preferred. Experience with the following technologies preferred:
- SASS or CSS preprocessing exposure
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36637 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.