4515 Painters Mill Road (B5) Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking an AEM Developer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Design and develop and implement solutions for difficult business problems. This person will contribute creating a new website on AEM 6.4 platform with minimum oversight.
- Over 7 years of relevant AEM technical experience including experience acting as a technical lead or senior developer who can leader and coach junior developers
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and demonstrate high level of impact within a technical team on proposed systems design
- Demonstrated deep technical competency in tools or technology
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Major systems development and implementation experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet milestones/deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate progress and results to stakeholders including management and business partners
- AEM 6.2 and above experience: 3+ years of experience, including HTL/Sightly, development of pages, templates, components, usage of Forms, SlingModel.
- 4+ years of Java Development experience including experience with AEM OSGi and Java bundles
- Experience with Git code repository and Agile Scrum framework
- College degree in computer science or related technical field with 7-10 years of systems design, programming, implementation and integration experience.
- Angular 2+, TypeScript experience strongly
- Amazon Web Services • SASS or CSS preprocessing exposure
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 64797 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.