Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a ADM Tester to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Testing Analyst II will execute manual and automated tests to support system integration testing of the Accounting Data Mart.
- They collaborate with the development team members, business analysts and release management staff in the development and execution of tests.
- This position supports testing efforts of medium to large complexity.
- Overall 5+ years of experience of IT experience with minimum of 4+ years of ETL/Data Warehouse Testing.
- They should have experience in writing SQL queries of a high complexity level) and have solid data warehouse/mart knowledge/experience.
- Experience with Oracle databases preferred.
- Experience using HP ALM for test management and defect management preferred.
- Experience of working on financial services applications (nice to have).
- Solid time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 34651 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.