Sparks, MD 21152
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a .Net Developer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The .Net Developer II will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. The position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process. Development is on the .NET platform which requires strong knowledge and understanding of related technologies. This resource will develop software following Agile Scrum development methodologies.
- Develop leading technology application using latest .Net technology in an Agile development environment.
- Translate Business and functional requirements into a complete, multi-tier solution, including user interface, business logic, and database.
- Implement solutions on the MS .NET platform, within existing application development framework.
- Follow the strategic direction of the department as a whole and provide suggestions to improve the company and department processes.
- Maintain in depth technical expertise in all areas of MS products, industry trends, and competitive offerings and apply it to the business needs of customers.
- Balance the right solution against performance time cost and value.
- Candidate should be able to work independently and be able to lead team initiative.
- Participate in design of software to meet business requirements in a highly participatory process.
- Play a key role on data integration and middle tier teams delivering code supporting middle tier business logic and data access layers
- Provide technical documentation as required.
- Participate in code reviews, planning sessions and daily status stand-ups.
- Bachelor’ s degree (or any combination of foreign degrees, diplomas, or professional credentials determined to be equivalent to a bachelor’ s or higher degree by a qualified evaluation service) in Information Technology, Computer Science. Engineering or related field.
- Five years’ experience as a .Net software engineer, developer or programmer.
- Advanced skills in developing web application in ASP.Net WebForms/MVC.
- Experience in ASP.Net WebServices.
- Advanced knowledge in C#.
- Experience in developing Windows Applications or Windows Services using .Net
- Proficient in SQL Server development.
- High level of understanding of Agile/Scrum product development and project methodology.
- Proficiency with n-tier/distributed application development using web services.
- Proficient in C#.Net.
- Proficient in Visual Studio 2010.
- Advanced Design and Development experience using object-oriented design principles.
- Understanding of Rule-based software design and implementation.
- Solution oriented, self-motivated, able to multi-task and willing to learn new terminology and business concepts.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35681 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.