.NET Developer with OCR experience
Baltimore, MD 21244
.NET Developer with OCR experience
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a .NET Developer with OCR experience to join our team.
- BS degree with 11 years of experience
- Experienced in building .NET applications using .Net Framework, C#, Visual Studio 2013 or later.
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Experience in working with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Services, Windows Services.
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- .Net Developer with experience on enterprise solutions. The candidate must have strong solution design skills and the ability to document, communicate, and implement the designs patterns they utilize.
- The candidate must possess strong oral and written communications skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues, reports, and other deliverables.
- The candidate shall have experience in developing, maintaining, and supporting web and windows services, web and windows applications and other system software.
- The candidate must possess the ability to work with third party API and integrate to existing or new software.
- The candidate must possess the ability to develop detailed and robust requirements, code, test, and implement the required business process.
- Experienced in writing unit tests for the code written using N-Unit/X-Unit.
- Experience in working with Nuance SDK
- Experience in working with Document Imaging
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns, parallel processing in .net framework
- Knowledge of developing software using ODBC .Net provider to connect to databases like DB2.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Experience with Documents Conversion process
- Experience with Tesseract OCR.
- Experience with iText.
- Experience with PDFNet SDK, LeadTools SDK
- Experience with version control software such as MKS.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 34728 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.