100 E Pratt St. Baltimore, MD 21202
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a .NET Developer to join our team and work directly on client projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop software solutions by translating business requirements into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, well-documented and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Improve business operations by identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend / develop solutions to these problems
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of experience in C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework
- Working knowledge of TFS or other code versioning tools
- A solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and various design and architectural patterns
- A solid understanding of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server or other relational database
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment while balancing multiple priorities
- A Good team player, with a passion for collaboration and an ability to articulate high-level concepts
- A Relevant Bachelor’ s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working Knowledge of Windows Presentation Framework
- Working Experience on an Agile/Scrum Team
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests is a plus
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 65806 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.