Baltimore, MD 21244
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a .NET Developer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate is responsible for collaborating with a team of developers to gain a complete understanding of the clients' needs. They apply industry best-practices and expertise regarding emerging technologies. They plan and conduct software testing, document technical specifications, and should be able to be relied upon to identify tools and resources, in support of customer initiatives, goals, and strategies.
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 11 years or more of professional experience; or 9 years of professional experience with a related Master’ s degree
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft MVC 4.0, Control Development / Integration, Page life Cycle Workflow, and Extensibility
- Demonstrated proficiency with VB.NET
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL
- Experience developing business processes for maintaining standardized AD environment and deletion/storage of unused unwanted legacy AD accounts
- Experience working with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Experience developing web services
- Strong analytical, organizational and hands-on problem-solving skills, Web technologies, awareness of current Web trends and technologies.
- Plans, directs, and executes requirements analysis, usability, and Section 508 compliance for development projects.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 34469 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.