8200 Jones Branch Drive McLean , Virginia 22102
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a UI Developer to join our team.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
- Experience developing complex data-driven web applications using Angular (4+) with indepth understanding and experience on events, components and routers
- Experience with unit testing Angular apps using Karma and Jasmine
- Working understanding of Angular-CLI and NodeJS
- 2+ years of experience in Design and Development of Applications and Web Services using the Angular, Java EE, JSP, XML, Weblogic 10, AJAX. Ability to independently perform the all developer duties from Analysis to deployment to post production defect fixing.
- Experience in implementing enterprise grade applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design. Produce high quality design artifacts that cover all aspects of sound architecture. Experience with review and comment on peer Developers design.
- Integration experience using Web Services /REST and EJB preferably on Oracle/Weblogic or JBoss
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- DevOPS and MicroServices.
- Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages – MAVEN, Shell script, Jenkins
- Mortgage and/or financial services industry experience
- 2 or more years of experience working in Agile, Lean/Kanban, or Scaled Agile organization. Demonstrated ability to use Lean/Agile delivery practices to improve teams, quality, and reliability (probably redundant)
- Experience applying TDD, BDD, and Static Code analysis to improve quality and reliability of delivery
- Experience in creating backend frameworks.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 64658 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.