100 E Pratt St. Baltimore, MD 21202
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on-site and join an agile software development team
- Develop robust, enterprise-class software for a financial firm
- Development activities may include creating or maintaining:
- web pages, services/APIs
- automated tests all on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform
- producing high-quality and maintainable code are essential for this position.
- Must have experience in Python development
- Must have experience creating unit tests and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Working knowledge of Git (GitHub or GitLab)
- Must have experience working on AWS
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and programming
- Experience with the following Amazon Web Services (AWS): S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS, SNS, CloudWatch
- Experience with Docker containers
- Understanding of design patterns, dependency injection and aspect-oriented programming
- Experience with microservice architectures
- AWS developer and/or architect certification
- Experience working in financial industry
- Experience working on agile development teams
- Experience with C#/.NET Core/NodeJS
- Working knowledge of ReactJS with Redux or AngularJS
- Experience with HTML5, Java script/jQuery, CSS
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 64689 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.