Senior Java Tester - MDE Web
7152 Windsor Blvd Baltimore, MD 21244
Senior Java Tester - MDE Web
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Senior Java Tester - MDE Web to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) testing in a Java/Agile environment
- Participate as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases
- Support risk/opportunity management, causal analysis, and lessons learned activities.
- Master’ s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience or bachelor’ s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Proficiency in using Selenium tool for web application and automating regression test cases (Selenium WebDriver).
- Experience with automation technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Rundeck Jenkins, Cruise Control, Maven, Junit benchmark, Httpwatch.
- Experience in designing, implementing automation frameworks with focus on working with Page Object Model in Selenium.
- Experience developing test scripts to implement Features, Test Scenarios and Step-Definition for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber (Gherkins format).
- Experience developing Selenium automation framework using Junit/TestNG frameworks and developing Maven targets to execute automation suites.
- Experience maintaining resources in configuration management tools, such as GitHub/SVN repository.
- Ability to write utilities in nodejs to capture test results, reports, log messages, stack traces, browser screenshots to enhance automation test results debugging.
- Must demonstrate the experience and ability to work without technical oversight and to lead and/or supervise a team of specialists.
- Must possess superior oral and written communication skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues and ideas to team members, management and customers.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 5880 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.