Suite 200 Annapolis , Maryland 21401
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a SQL Developer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform performance management, including running diagnostics, optimizing queries, other performance tuning, and ensuring proper backups
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct other programmers to make changes
- Test programs or databases, troubleshoot issues, correct errors and make necessary modifications
- Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard data against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure
- Develop standards/best practices to guide the use and acquisition of software to protect vulnerable information
- Complete assignments in a timely manner under broad, general direction with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 5+ years of recent experience with MS SQL Developer (using on a daily basis)
- Strong MS SQL development (minimum 2008) experience with ability to design complex stored procedures and functions
- Experience and understanding of software development lifecycle preferred
- Experience with SSRS a must (SSIS is not as important)
- Expertise and knowledge of best practices with MS SQL Server and SQL development
- Strong understanding of relational database design
- Ability to solve complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions
- Someone who can write pretty complex stored procedures, back end custom application work
- Should be able to understand store procedures, wireframes and table structures
- Really strong relational database knowledge and someone who can hit the ground running
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 63866 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.