Java Developer (Senior)
3120 Lord Baltimore Dr. Baltimore, Maryland 21244
Java Developer (Senior)
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have the ability to develop technical solutions and document the solution architecture and design using standard design tools.
- Creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect-free code using software development best practices and coding standards
- Bachelors + 11 Years OR Masters + 9 Years of professional experience
- Extensive experience with JEE technologies, Struts 1.3x and Struts 2, Spring Framework (IoC, MVC, Transactions, Security, Batch), Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, SOAP/RESTful, XML, PL/SQL, Oracle, DB2, SonarQube, Git, Tomcat, WebSphere and VersionOne
- Experience with Java, WebSphere, JEE Technologies (JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JPA, JMS), XML Technologies.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Spring Boot, Struts 2 and Web Services
- Experience working on Agile projects and strong knowledge of Agile terminology and tools including VersionOne.
- Experience working with GIT and MKS repository used as software source repository
- Experience with modern software development tools for Continuous Integration including Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, JIRA, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, and UrbanCode Deploy.
- Experience with Web Services Technologies (XML, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS, AXIS, JERSEY, JSON, CXF, REST and SOAP) and Security (LTPA, JWT, OAUTH2).
- Experience with Automated unit test (i.e. JUnit, mocking frameworks), Test Driven Development (TDD), and Behavior-driven development (BDD) (Cucumber).
- Database Technologies (DB2/SQL) and Mainframe Technologies (z/OS).
- Experience with Eclipse based IDEs like RAD.
- Experience in Webservice development, configuration and implementation.
- Experience with Java8 and Struts upgrades as well as conversions to Maven, Jenkins and Git highly desirable.
- Experience with unit testing and debugging as well as automated testing technologies like UFT
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 64831 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.