Java Developer/ Architect - Senior
7152 Windsor Blvd Baltimore, Maryland 21244
Full Stack Developer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our team.
- The candidate shall demonstrate a mastery in a variety of technologies and tools and how they are best utilized in a modern development environment.
- The candidate must demonstrate extensive knowledge in multiple development languages, software development and best practices, system design, continuous integration, continuous delivery, automation tools, testing, tool integrations, and communication.
- The candidate shall demonstrate knowledge of container orchestration, cloud solutions and services in a hybrid cloud environment.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and show initiative to identify, research, design, develop, and promote solutions that enhance the modern development environment.
- Senior level java experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Understands Concurrency (Multithreaded applications)
- XSLT Transformation
- Apache HTTP Async Client experience (or Spring equivalent)
- Enterprise Development (JEE or Spring Boot)
- SOA: SOAP, REST
- Mocking frameworks (like Mockito, PowerMock, etc)
- Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring messaging, Spring data
- Dynatrace/Introscope (performance monitoring tools)
- VisualVM/Eclipse Profiler (Java performance monitoring tool)
- Amazon Web Services (S3)
- BDD (Cucumber or similar)
- Mainframe JCL
- Apache FOP/iText
- Agile Experience
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 63576 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.