185 Admiral Cochrane Dr #300 Annapolis, MD 21401
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Database Developer to join our team.
- This is a long term, career opportunity supporting a government agency. The selected individual must be able to efficiently investigate complex database issues and provide solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of relational database design concepts, coding, debugging and tuning PL/SQL (functions, triggers, procedures)
- 4+ years of PL/SQL and SQL development Experience.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing systems as well as developing new systems
- Extensive experience writing stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers.
- Experience with data migration, star schema, creating dimensions, data warehousing and general DBA tasks
- Some knowledge of building UI’ s with Apex is highly desired.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of an integrated team
- Highly analytical, possessing critical and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, source control, build and release processes and unit testing
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 64818 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.